|職種・勤務地||Crew Base: Osaka|
|応募資格||• Enthusiasm for the position of Cabin Attendant
• Japanese passport and nationality during the whole term of the contract
• Fluent in written and spoken Japanese and English
• Full knowledge of Japanese culture and (cultural) sensitive and sympathetic to the needs of Japanese customers
• Age minimum 21 years
• Be able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year during the whole term of the contract
• Be able to conduct stand-by duties when needed
• Able to swim 50m without a floating device
• Minimum height 158 cm: maximum height 190cm
• Education: College degree or above
• Must live within a distance of 90 minutes by ground transportation to/from assigned base on the day preceding and the day following each flight
• Start date of training February 2018
• A letter with your personal history in English and in Japanese with a photo(3x4cm) attached
• A full-length photo
• Please send all the above mentioned documents by October 11 2017 to the address below:
宛先： 〒100-8228 東京都千代田区大手町2-6-2 キャプラン株式会社
サービスHR営業部 KLMオランダ航空会社 キャビンアテンダント募集係
• Documents will not be returned
• Inquiries by telephone are not accepted
• Screening of application documents September 25 – October 12, 2017
• If applicable, the telephone interviews will be conducted between October 12-20, 2017
• Successful candidates after the telephone interview will be invited for a Personal interview.
First round selection Interviews will be conducted between November 8-9, 2017. The Final interviews will be held between November 13-14-15, 2017.
Those interview rounds will be held in Tokyo
|応募締切||• Please send all the above mentioned documents by October 11 2017 to the address below:|
|雇用形態||• 3-years fixed term contract starting on the first day of training in the Netherlands. If training is not successful, the agreement will be immediately terminated upon your return from training.
• Upon expiration of the 3-years term, KLM may offer to renew the employment for a single 2-years term. The decision shall be at the discretion of KLM. KLM will make its decision, taking into account, in particular, the situation of KLM, its needs for CAs and a review of your performances.