|応募資格||• Enthusiasm for the position of Cabin Attendant
• Japanese nationality and residency during the entire career.
• Fluent in written and spoken Japanese and English
• Full knowledge of Japanese culture and (cultural) sensitive and sympathetic to the needs of Japanese customers
• Age minimum 21 years
• Shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year during the entire career.
• Stand-by duties.
• Able to swim 50m without a floating device
• Minimum height 158 cm: maximum height 190cm
• Education: College degree or above
• Must live within a distance of 90 minutes by ground transportation to/from assigned base on the day preceding and the day following each flight.
• Tentative start date of training July 2018
|応募方法・選考について||• A letter with your personal history in English and in Japanese with a photo(3x4cm) attached
• A copy of your passport and in case you are married, a copy of the passport of your spouse.
• A full-length photo
• Please send all the above mentioned documents by March 21, 2018 to the address below:
宛先： 〒100-8228 東京都千代田区大手町2-6-2 キャプラン株式会社 サービスHR営業部
• Documents shall not be returned
• Inquiries by telephone are not accepted
First round selection Interviews will be conducted between April 11-12. The Final interviews will be held between April 16-17-18. Those interview rounds will be held in Tokyo
• Screening of application documents until March 28
• If applicable, the first round of telephone interviews will be conducted between March 14 and March 28,2018
• Successful candidates after the telephone interview will be invited for a personal interview.
|雇用形態||The employment relationship between you and KLM shall be entered into for a specific period of three (3) years starting at the first day of the training in the Netherlands. Successful completion of this initial training, obtaining a security clearance and working permit for the Netherlands are conditions for working at KLM. The employment agreement shall terminate upon expiration of the 3-years term. However, KLM may offer to renew the employment for a single 2-years term. The decision to offer this 2-years extension shall be at the discretion of KLM, which shall make its decision, taking into account, in particular, the situation of KLM and its needs for CAs and a review of your performances.|